- "HG-N" type Replacement Filter for Kangen Enagic Leveluk Toyo Ange Impart
- PLEASE CHECK FIRST IF YOUR OLD FILTER HAS TWO NOTCHES ON THE CENTERED HOLD RIM. IF NOT, PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS ITEM!
- Made in Korea/Made by Korean OEM manufacturer
- Filtration Capacity: 12,000L (depending on the water quality)
- NOT Compatible with HG type old models Sold before Jan 1, 2011
Details: -"HG-N" type Compatible Replacement Ionizer Filter for Enagic Kangen Leveluk Toyo Ange Impart (ONLY FOR NEWER MODELS sold after January 1, 2011) -This filter removes chlorine and harmful substance as well as makes water taste better. -Using high quality material only. -Filter replacement interval: Approx. 6 months (depending on the water quality) -Filtration Capacity: 12,000L (depending on the water quality) *This is a compatible replacement filter made with Korean FDA Certification by qualified Korean OEM manufacturer. Made in Korea -Compatible Models: Leveluk series, DX, Jr., SD-501, DXII, Jr. II, Super 501 and Sunus (HG-N Newer models only), all Sanastec and Impart and most Toyo water ionizers. *This filter is NOT compatible with the OLDER machines (Sold BEFORE JAN. 1 2011) which use HG filter. The HG-N type filter has TWO notches (indents) on the centered hole rim of filter and machine. PLEASE CHECK FIRST YOUR OLD FILTER AND MACHINE!