2018 is just around the corner.
I bet some of you have already started writing down your New Year’s resolutions. But before anything else, we need to make sure that we are consistent with the good things that we’ve started doing at the beginning of the year. After all, consistency is the key!
Whoever said keeping a healthy lifestyle during the holidays is difficult, definitely haven’t tried maintaining a raw vegan diet. It’s not the actual diet that’s difficult, it’s ‘making the decision’.
We’ve compiled awesome tips and recipes to help you make that decision and stick to it.The decision to make your life better, to make this holiday the best ever!
From another series of raw vegan Christmas pies to refreshing Holiday drinks, you won’t have to worry on what to bring to the table. We promise they’ll be a Holiday hit!
An interview with successful Raw Food Chef Mariko Sakata will inspire you on her Raw Vegan journey to help you in your transition to introducing more raw foods in your diet.
We’ll help you in making sure that you face 2018 with more confidence, beautiful inside and out with celebrity skincare secrets to include in your routine.
Start your Free Trial now because we’ve got more gifts inside waiting for you to unwrap!
The official Raw Food Magazine sneak peak in bullet points:
- Eczema sufferer whose itchy skin would burn then blister says a strict vegan diet of RAW fruit and veg has stopped her breakouts
- Make Drinking Water Fun Again (And Taste Better!)
- Celebrity Skincare Secrets to Include in Your Routine
- Staying raw during the holidays
- 12 Days of Christmas 12 cups of Cheer – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and what’s the best way to begin a Christmas party but with these refreshing Christmas drinks. We promise they’ll be a Holiday hit!
- Christmas Morning Pudding – Take all of the hassle out of making a traditional pudding, and bring nothing but delightfully fond memories of warming and healthy Christmas chia puddings.
- Raw Vegan Christmas Pies – Raw and vegan pies to WOW your guests this Christmas. Yes, going raw this holiday season is not so difficult after all.
- And so much more!
Get New Issue -> Make Great Food (Especially Pies – We Love Pies!) -> Share With Friends
10 Day FREE TRIAL**NOTE** When you are ready to purchase this product, you will be directed to the vendor for best pricing. The vendor will then pay us a small percentage as a referral fee, which will not affect your price. We do this as a service by offering you a hub of products for easy searching and to introduce you to new and wonderful items. Thank you. **NOTE** When you are ready to purchase this product, you will be directed to the vendor for best pricing. The vendor will then pay us a small percentage as a referral fee, which will not affect your price. We do this as a service by offering you a hub of products for easy searching and to introduce you to new and wonderful items. Thank you.