Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Terrasoul Superfoods Cacao Powder, 16-ounce Pouch (Pack of 2), 32 oz. Total
- 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Earth Kosher, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- The antioxidants in cacao offer cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Terrasoul Superfoods is a family-run business that sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
Details: About Terrasoul Superfoods Cacao Powder: Hailed as the "Food of the Gods", cacao contains the highest concentration of magnesium and antioxidants of any food on the planet. Our cacao powder is made from highly-prized Criollo beans, is grown under a canopy of shade trees in the fertile soil of the Peru. Our 100% pure raw cacao powder possesses a luxuriously fine texture and rich flavor that is a superior, healthy alternative to conventional, highly-processed dutched cocoa.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder:
Magnesium: Magnesium fights acid buildup, neutralizes toxins, quiets nerves and is essential for many other functions. Over 80% of Americans are chronically deficient in Magnesium.
Antioxidants: Cacao contains flavanoids, polyphenols, catechins, and epicatechins. By weight, cacao has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomegranates, and goji berries combined! Antioxidants keep you looking young and help fight disease.
Suggested Uses: Transform ordinary smoothies and shakes into a chocolate wonder or add to baked goods for a heavenly chocolate experience.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
- We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- We also source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable farms.
- We also test all of our cacao products for heavy metals with a third party laboratory to insure our products meet our strict quality standards.
- We operate a FDA-licensed and inspected certified organic facility (unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified, so always look for the USDA seal and certifier on the label).