Rain Barrels are fun for everyone, they are great for kids to learn the importance of saving H2O. They also are a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and save money! Our Rain Barrels are made from previously used food grade drums, we 100% guarantee we don’t make a rain barrel out of anything else! Rain barrels are perfect for all gardeners, you can divert the overflow into a nearby pond, rain garden, or flower bed. Connect two rain barrels together and have twice the capacity! We suggest that you put rocks in the lid to provide a natural filter, this doesn’t mean your rain water is drinkable!
- Easy on-and-off twist top lid
- Downspout adapter (included)
- Sealed with waterproof caulk
- Smart leaf/debris-free gutter diverter an optional upgrade
- Learn about the Catch-a-Raindrop System - watch the video (link is on the Garden Tower site)
- The Catch-a-Raindrop upgrade replaces the included downspout adapter in the kit
You are purchasing our handmade food-grade Rain Barrel constructed with only high quality hardware and materials! Rain Barrels are assembled to order by a local artisan company — please allow 1 week for assembly before shipping.
(Product & shipping dimensions: 35.5″ tall by 23″ wide, 21lbs.)
(Please allow 5-9 business days for USPS parcel post transit; shipping is OVERSIZE for UPS/FEDEX)